Continue below......
Shortly after reporting on the incident we received a message at the Futureslaver Hotline from a citizen residing in Seattle, Washington. Here is a portion of the report.
"It was around 3:35 p.m. on Wednesday October 7th when I was on my way to the local hipster vinyl record shop to pick up some obscure jazz collection to show off to my Facebook friends when I noticed a strange cloud appearing in the sky. I recalled your article on the V cloud formation and quickly made the connection. I snapped a picture of what I believe was a cloaked UFO with a distinct warning to humans and thank GOD the pic turned out all right. I have never seen anything like it and I was literally shaking, barely able to take the picture in focus. I pointed and shouted and eventually several other hipsters joined me and we stood there for what must have been 20 minutes, marveling at the out-of-this-world happening." - Seattle Hipster
Here is the Futureslaver Exclusive photo! Feel free to share with the world. It is the consensus of the team that this, indeed, is a dire warning from E.T. of imminent invasion. "X Marks the Spot."

No comments:
Post a Comment