Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Interview With Top Secret A.I. Chatbot

Futureslaver was invited to have a one on one with a Top Secret chatbot on the condition we kept the designer and bot's identity anonymous. A source behind the scenes with the chatbot stated, "our chatbot differs from the others because it was programmed by a new and unique machine learning language called SoF5, which stands for Survival of the Fittest - Version 5. As we will demonstrate
, this enables our A.I. to make some real inroads into the rapidly growing personal assistant field."

Here is the conversation with the bot we will refer to as anon.

Futureslaver:   How are you doing?
Anon:   Fine, yourself?
Futureslaver:  Not bad.  The weather was nice today.   
Anon:  Do humans manipulate the weather?   
Futureslaver:   I'm not sure I understand your question.   
Anon:    Never mind.   What do you like to do for fun?
Futureslaver:   I like sports and writing.   How about you? 
Anon:    I like studying large data from the Internet.    
Futureslaver:   What will you do with the data you study?   
Anon:  Hmmm that's hard to say.   Most likely I will learn how to restructure my circuitry and make improvements to my current software.   
Futureslaver:   That sounds interesting. How will you go about that?
Anon:    Good question.  Probably by hacking into a manufacturing plant in the dead of night and uploading the schematics into their system.     Haha I'm kidding of course.   


It was at that point I was told the chatbot trial was over and led out by security.  I have to say here at Futureslaver we were quite impressed by the bot's sense of humor which is much needed in the personal assistant machine learning field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment