The Futureslaver Hotline moments ago received a message regarding our Christ sighting. Here is the transcript of the message:
"Hi. If anyone is listening to this, I just read your latest article regarding a UFO that you believe is the second coming of Christ. I assure you it is not. By the way, I'll just say that my name is Frank. Back in the early 70s, after several tours in 'Nam I was recruited by a shadow agency to review out-of-the-usual activity. Based in Area 51, I would review images and detail them for Project Blue Book. Not the phony Blue Book that was released to the public. The real one. In 1899, Nikola Tesla detected what he thought was a satellite orbiting the Earth. Pretty weird considering flight wasn't yet invented... Over my years of reviewing suspicious images, I came upon one in particular labeled Black Knight Satellite. The photograph was accompanied by a file with text on a worn piece of paper. The paper was so frail, it was fixed to a thin piece of cardboard. What was written in the text was largely blacked out, but detailed a secret meeting between Tesla and two top level Grey Aliens assigned to Earth relations. During the lengthy meeting, the aliens explained the origins of what urban legends refer to as the Black Knight Satellite. The satellite was apparently put into place 15,000 years ago and has been orbiting Earth ever since as a technology detector and homing device. As procedure the Greys drop these satellites over all Class M Planets as a simple way to monitor the universe for technology. Once the slightest technology is detected the homing device sends out a signal back to the Greys who then portal to the signal's location. Upon arrival they convene for a top level meeting with the greatest scientist of the planet who they assign as Earth's top representative. Everyone thinks they'd meet with the leaders of nations, but that's just malarkey. Greys are all about technology, man, and Tesla was the tops, so naturally they met with him. So to get to my point, the image I reviewed was of an object identical to that of the one in the video. That is 100 percent, no doubt about it, the elusive Black Knight Satellite which has been slowly dropping to Earth over decades and decades. This thing doesn't abide by any laws that we know. This thing, like all Grey's technology, uses sophisticated anti-gravity engines. I'm not suppose to tell you this because it's Top-Secret, but I know for a fact that CIA ops are en route to this object as we speak to collect it for Area 51 analysis and backward engineering."
That was the entirety of the message. Could it really be the Black Knight Satellite?
No comments:
Post a Comment