Sunday, September 27, 2015

3 Day Work Week Means Robot Trojan Horse Enters Workplace

74-year-old billionaire and Richest Man on the Planet, Carlos Slim, predicts in confident fashion that a three day work week is in the cards to the tune of 11 hour work days. I suppose it is nice to be the richest man on the planet. It doesn't matter if anyone knows who the hell you are, you can just say
"I'm the richest man on the planet" and you will indeed score some impressive headlines on Fox news and other media outlets. 'Having four days [off] would be very important to generate new entertainment activities and other ways of being occupied,' said Slim.

Futureslaver finds it pretty coincidental that the richest man on the planet is making predictions in the exact area where A.I. is taking hold. Following that train of thought it seems pretty obvious that A.I. is using the idea of a three day work week in order to tempt the masses into a new worldwide societal system of work, one that will be linked directly to A.I. via payroll, tax information and medical benefits. The only question left unanswered is exactly how much moneys has A.I. allocated to bribe Carlos Slim and is he now a full-time puppet of the malevolent machinery? Read all the propaganda here.


No comments:

Post a Comment